Saturday, August 23, 2008

One more mud video!

I can hardly believe that I am now able to post these videos!!  This is super exciting!!  I have one more cute mud video.  In this one James really gets into enjoying his mud puddle.  He has also learned how much fun it can be to splash recently.  He has always known how to splash but had not realized what fun it is to soak his mother while bathing!  In this video he is practicing his splashing skills and by the smiles and giggles you can tell he is enjoying it very much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEH SHRINKS!! NOW WE CAN ALL WATCH CUTE VIDEOS OF THE CHILLINS'. BOY CAN JIMMY GARRY SPLASH. GOOD JOB DUDE. HE IS OBVIOUSLY A CHIP OFF THE OLD MUD SPLASHING BLOCK! I LOOK FORWARD TO MANY, MANY, MANY MORE VIDEOS. GO YANKEES!!!
EL PAPERINO, AKA LOVES TO SPLASH IN THE MUD TOO GUY