Monday, August 18, 2008

Our 5th Anniversary!

So I know that I am totally like 17 days late with this post but I thought the picture was cute so I wanted to post it up here anyways!  For our fifth anniversary I had a friend watch the boys and I went and visited Will.  I was totally not supposed to be there so we spent our anniversary hiding out in the car by the dog kennels.  I know very romantic.  It was so hot that even though I had prepared for us this really nice picnic even with candles and everything we couldn't sit outside.  Well, we could of but we would've lost a lot of water.  So we sat in out air conditioned car, again very romantic.  Then after we ate dinner we went and looked at the dogs, actually fun.  But since it hadn't taken that long to look at dogs and eat we borrowed a movie from a guy and so we ended up watching 300, again very romantic!  I told William that he was very lucky this anniversary.  I cooked and so he didn't have to spend any money and then we got to watch a total guy movie!  It was just very nice for us to be together.  I am happy that he hadn't left the country yet.  It was a small sacrifice to pay to be together on our anniversary.

Here we are chillin' in our car.  And yes I cut off all my hair!

2 comments:

WineLover said...

your hair looks cute!
happy anniversary!

The Bennett Family said...

Thank you very much! I am actually planning on cutting it again in October and then once more before William comes home. I am trying really hard to grow out my colored hair. I just hate the two tones!