Saturday, August 23, 2008

Making Mud Pies

Alright so they weren't exactly making mud pies, more like trying to vacuum the mud with their pop corn popper!!  We have a busted water line right behind our house which has made our rocks into mud rocks.  The boys are loving having their own mud pit in which to play.  This was the first night that we found it.  I wish I could figure out how to get videos to post because I have some great videos!

Vacuuming the mud pit
A great picture to see how dirty he got!  Needless to say they went straight into the bath afterwards.
A good picture of Winston.  He loves being outside with the boys.
The boys exploring the pit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BATHTUB? A LITTLE GOOOOOOD MUD AND YOU WISK 'EM AWAY TO THE TUB! NO FUN Y0U ARE. 1ST TIME THEY'VE BEEN ABLE TO PLAY IN MUD IN THEIR OWN BACKYARD AND YOU SQUASH IT BEFORE IT REALLY GETS FUN, FUN, FUN!! WAIT 'TILL THEY GET OUT HERE NEXT WE'RE GONNA MAKE ALL KINDS OF MUD (EVEN IF IT IS JANUARY)
EL PAPERINO AKA MUD GUY