Monday, August 18, 2008

76 trombones lead the big parade. . .

Or in the case of Baby James that would be the cymbals.  What James loved most about Nana's House was that their weren't any baby safe locks on her cabinets, well that and all the wet doggie kisses a boy could want.  Oh, It was so exciting to walk to a cabinet and know that he could pull out whatever he wanted.  His favorite thing were these lids.  They made such a cool loud smashing noise when he put them together.  They eventually had to be taken away which resulted in a tantrum.  Because he got so good with the lids him and his brother were carted away to McDonalds to play on the play place while Nana worked.  I think this made the lids even better!

Its so hard to stay vertical when you are smashing lids together.
See the evil happy face!
He's letting me know that Nana doesn't mind the noise since he is the one making it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A CUTIE-PIE LITTLE JIMMY, IFEN I DO SAY SO MYSELF. I THINK THAT POT TOP (SAME WORD ONLY BACKWORDS - WHAT IS THAT KIND OF THING CALLED?) BANGING IS THE PERFECT GAME FOR A 1 YR OLD. HEY EVERYBODY, IT GOT DOWN TO THE MID 40'S HERE LAST NIGHT! IT OUGHTA BE REAL, REAL COLD BY JANUARY!! SHRINKS, HOW COME YA CUT YER HAIR? THANKS FOR THE PICTURES!!
LOVE, EL PAPERINO, AKA LONG TIME NO WRITE IN THE BLOG COMMENTS 'CAUSE I WAS AWAY FROM THE 'PUTER GUY.