
I have been very lucky in that I get to meet two of the other wives of Williams squadron at a park everymorning and we let the kids play. I am the only one with her own children, they do childcare out of thier homes, but the kids have a real good time. So one day they decided that we should do a craft instead of going to the park. So we had the kids make pinecones covered with peanut butter and birdseed. Lil'Will thought that this was super fun, especially since he loves peanut butter and now birdseed!! We could not stop him from eating the birdseed. Every time one of us would turn our head he would start eating away! So here are some photographs of the prog
ression of the work.
Here he is tasting the peanut butter. He's thinking, "Ahh! Peanut butter! I knew I smelled somthing familiar. Now why are we wasting it by putting it on pinecones?"
ression of the work. Here he is tasting the peanut butter. He's thinking, "Ahh! Peanut butter! I knew I smelled somthing familiar. Now why are we wasting it by putting it on pinecones?"
Now what is this? Will this taste good with the peanut butter? I sure hope so!
Ohhh! Now this is going to taste good! Peanut butter with the birdseed! I wonder if I can get mom to make this for lunch!
By the way he made three of them. They now hang proudly in the backyard on a bush for all the desert bird to eat.


No comments:
Post a Comment