Wednesday, February 13, 2008
The gift of time
This morning I have been given the gift of time by Lil'Will. Yesterday he decided that he didn't need to take a nap even though he had gone to the park and played very hard, he was also allowed to play in the car, a favorite pass time. But alas no nap, so it was no surprise after a day of playing he fell asleep at dinner. It was six o'clock and we were sitting down and eating dinner and he put a fork full of pot roast in it and passed out!! So I woke him up and made him finish chewing his food and put him to bed. Well, since he passed out at six, this morning he awoke up at 4 starving and ready to play! So I am taking some of this extra time to update the blog. Hopefully he will be willing to go down for a nap around the same time as James does this morning! Now that would be a true gift of time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment