
Lil'Will loves to get to the camera. If there is any chance that we may set it down at a place where he can get his hands on it than he will. He has been known to drag a chair to the kitchen counter than stand on that and reach with all his might to try and get it on top of the fridge! So the camera stays on the other side of the fridge by a wall. But when he does get the chance to take some pictures they are beautiful!
I call this one, Moscow at noon.
This one here is, I am watching, I am always watching.
And my favorite, What I would look like if I were a ghost.
All in all I would say he's pretty talented. Maybe he's not an Ansel Adams but then again he is only two! Who know what he'll be!


No comments:
Post a Comment