Saturday, February 7, 2009

Arriving in North Carolina!

We flew into Charlotte North Carolina on December 3rd.  Carol, Grandma Bennett, was there to meet us at the luggage carousel.  The boys instantly cried Grandma and wanted nothing to do with me.  It was awesome!  Since we flew into Charlotte we instantly went to Will's sister, Amy's house.  The boys instantly fell in love with her children, Hunter, Alyssa, and Olivia.  I think that Hunter and Lil'Will are the same child, just a few years apart.  They had the best time sword fighting and doing "cool tricks".  

Here the boys are showing off their funny faces!
Some how I got a repeat and I can't get rid of it without redoing all the pictures so here it stays! 
Alyssa and Will doing super silly faces
Hunter showing the mightiness of his sword!
Hunter and Baby James have caused the other kids to hide in the closet!  Hunter is going to chop down the door to get to them!

No comments: