Friday, February 6, 2009

We're Back!!

We are finally up and running again!  We arrived back home on Tuesday afternoon and it is already hot here in Vegas!!  The boys were so sad to get off the plane, but I was super happy to be off the plane!!  Lil'Will cried when he realized that there was no snow here in Vegas!  He kept asking where all our snow went.  I had to explain to him that it doesn't snow here in Vegas this made him cry even harder.  He really loved it this year!  We are adjusting to life at home.  We have been super busy with appointments and cleaning!  The boys have been super happy to have their friends and are loving being with their toys.  I will be uploading photos and blogging on a daily basis.  I will try and do just a few blogs a day.  So keep checking to see all the wonderful adventures that we had!!

These are just two cute pictures of the boys at the beach in South Carolina.  They are just teasers until I do more blogging!



No comments: