Friday, February 20, 2009

The bobs at Grandma and Grandpa's house

One morning I was in the kitchen cleaning up the breakfast dishes and when I come in to the living room to check on the boys I find Lil'Will up on Grandpa and Grandma's radiator cover!  I was shocked since the cover had picture frames and such on top of it, but the frames were nowhere to be seen.  Thankfully he had stacked them and put them to the side so he could look out the window to get a better view of the bobs.  They were digging a section of the road up in front of Gary and Carol's house.  Lil'Will was fascinated by all the work and the machines that they brought to do it.  After I convinced him to get dressed, he didn't want to leave the view of the bobs, we went outside and watched them.  

Lil'Will with the bob in the background
The view when I came into the room!

No comments: