Saturday, February 7, 2009
Preface
I just wanted to preface the new blogs with a quick note. I will be blogging in the sequence of our trip. So we will start out in North Carolina and end in New York. I also wanted to let everyone know that we had the best time on our trip and it is because all of you so selflessly gave of your time and homes, so thank you very much! In fact when I told Lil'Will that we were going home soon he cried and told me he wanted to start all over again!! I then told him that wasn't possible, besides we have our puggies at home with Nana. To which he told me that Nana could keep his puggies!! Way to funny!! But thankfully for us and Nana the first thing he wanted when we got home was his puggies!! We also wouldn't have been able to leave for such a long time if it hadn't been for Nana who kept our Sweet doggies, Sophie and Winston! She has been amazing with them, even taking them to the vet for me!! Thank you so Much!! I also need to say thank you to Kirsten Armstrong, Aurie Jenkins and Jessica Lawson for watching over our house and Allie, our turtle while we were gone. Thank you Ladies!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment