Lil'Will- Mommy, we need a bigger car!
Me- I agree Will mommy also thinks that we need a bigger car, but why do you think we need a bigger car?
Lil'Will- Cause I can't see over the fence!
Me- Oh, I see! So you want a higher vehicle.
Lil'Will- Yes!
Me- Like Nana's Car?
Lil'Will- No! I want a monster truck!
Me- Well I am not sure that we are going to get a monster truck, but we will have to get a bigger vehicle when Mommy and Daddy decide to have another baby.
Lil'Will- No!! I don't want any more babies!
Me- Are you sure? Don't you like having baby James? Don't you want to have a little sister? Or another little brother?
Lil'Will- No! Just James-James and me! No more! I am good with Baby James!! :)
James- No!!
I had tears running down my face I was laughing so hard. He is very adamant that we should not have anymore children! Apparently he is good with baby James! Too bad he doesn't realize its not his decision to make. James also doesn't want another. Though, when asked about a little sister he screams no and asked if he would like a little brother he just mumbles. So I think we could get him on board if we promise him a little brother that he could torture like Lil'Will does him!
No comments:
Post a Comment