In honor of a nice cool day, it only got to 67! We had a lovely beef stew and homemade rolls! It was my first time making stew. I did it in the dutch oven and it was marvelous! Hopefully we will have many more cool days to come!
Yummy, I love beef stew I looked at your picture and am now going to the freezer to take out the beef for our stew! Thanks for the idea! How did the party go? We need pictures and hows the running going?!?123
3 comments:
Yummy, I love beef stew I looked at your picture and am now going to the freezer to take out the beef for our stew! Thanks for the idea! How did the party go? We need pictures and hows the running going?!?123
Looks so good!!! Probably would taste good in November also...
I WAS , ACTUALLY I DID WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT DEAD COW IN A POT, BUT I FIGURED IT WASN'T APPROPRIATE SO I DELETED IT. I'M GLAD THAT YOU LIKED IT.
EL PAPERINO AKA LIKES THE COWS GUY
Post a Comment