This is so much fun. We weren't able to posts videos when we got the macs and I thought I'd give it a try a couple of days ago and looky here it works!! Now I posted Wills birthday song. I will have to look and see what videos I have to post! Yea!!
3 comments:
Hey, that cake only has 3 candles on it! Hahahaha
YEAH SHRINKS - NICE VIDEO AND I BET IT WILL BE MUCH MORE FUN WHEN I GET MY SPEAKERS HOOKED BACK UP!! I LOVED WATCHING LIL WILL PUSH THE OTHER KID'S HEAD BACK AND OUT OF THE WAY. THAT WAS QUITE A FLAME THROWER YOU USED TO LIGHT THE CANDLES. DID YOU HAVE TO GET A SPECIAL LICENSE TO OPERATE IT?
EL PAPERINO AKA USES MATCHES RATHER THAN A FLAMETHROWER GUY
Wasn't Will turning 4 not 3. It was cute any ways. It was cute when Will pushed the other boy's face away from his cake. Very cute Lil' Will. Also his smile on his face when you guys were singing to him.
Post a Comment