Thursday, October 8, 2009

Running Day 16

So I think that I am on day 16, I can not be completely positive. I posted day 3 on the 25th which would make this the 16th day of running. I haven't posted much of my running since my Dad complained that I only post about me now and not the kids! Yet at the same time I don't want people to think that I have stopped running. Cause I am still at it! Tank has been a help since he loves to go and get his daily run, or a better term would be prance since he doesn't really have to exert much energy to keep up with me. Tonight while William was at the temple I started to watch CSI NY which turned out to be scary so of course I am completely freaking myself out cause I run in the middle of the night. Plus I run through the neighborhood cause I feel it is safer than to be by the flight line or the golf course in the middle of the night and they are tearing down half of the neighborhood due to it being super old, but they are not rebuilding those homes on this side of base so it will be all new military building which means that they are tearing up those roads, so I tell you this since I will not be able to continue to run my usual route I will have to learn a new one. I thought that tonight I would forge out the neighborhood to form a new route but after the scary show i decided to stay in the neighborhood and just run the small circle twice. Sad I know. Maybe one day I will be brave enough to venture out into the base as well as run during day light hours! Two of my biggest fears!

1 comment:

Amy Hendrix said...

Emily I am so super proud of you! It is better to be over protective than not it is those that get to relaxed that things happen to, and it is also good to change things up so no one can learn your routine too. Keep up the good work!