Carol and Gary gave Lil'Will this spiderman that sings songs and dances. The boys love it. William really like the microphone that it came with. He loves to make spiderman sing and then he sings along. But he is real protective of his spiderman, if he is playing with it than no one is allowed to join, cause they may mess up his singing. Yet if he is playing with a different toy then the kids are allowed to play with spiderman. Well, this being said James is really enamored with spiderman. He loves him. He would sleep with him if I let him. He loves to hear it sing and watch him dance. He just loves holding it. Well in these photos James woke up before Will did and therefore got the chance to have spiderman all to himself. He brought him onto the couch to watch tv! He is so cute. I also found spiderman in the baby carrier. I don't know where he was going but he was strapped in real nice. I have that picture on my phone. I will have to post that one soon!
James and spiderman watching curious george
This was the first picture, before he realized I thought he was cute!
3 comments:
James is so beautiful! We need video of his singing with spiderman. Give the boys a hug and kiss from me!
YUPPER, ONE CUTE LITTLE KID HE IS!!(AND I CAN JUST GUESS WHICH SIDE OF THE FAMILY THAT COMES FROM(SORRY CAROL AND GARY) MAYBE HE NEEDS HIS OWN SINGING SPIDERMAN AT CHRISTMAS TIME.
EL PAPERINO AKA CUTE KIDS GRANDPA GUY
Oh I am so happy the boys liked the gift!
Post a Comment