Lil'Will really wanted to make a cake this week. So I made one on Monday. The boys had the best time licking the bowl and beater after we made the batter. They could hardly wait for the cake to come out of the oven. They actually sat in front of the oven while the cake baked. It was very cute. After the cake came out of the oven they became little vultures. The cakes slowly became picked at and were slowly eaten. It took a lot of icing and a bunch of sprinkles to hide the damage. The boys loved putting the sprinkles on the cake. Lil'Will did the big sprinkles and James did the small sprinkles.
Damage caused by the vultures, I mean sweet little boys!
The finished product
Lil'Will showing off in front of the cake
James taking a taste of the finished product
How pretty it looked when cut open.
1 comment:
THE CAKE LOOKS DELICIOUS!! THE BOYS DID A GREAT JOB DECORATING IT. I WANT SOME!! HOWS' ABOUT MAILING ME OUT SOME. I'M SURE THAT THE BOYS WOULD BE HAPPY TO DO SO.
EL PAPERINO AKA HUNGRY FOR CAKE GUY
Post a Comment