Saturday was Lil'Wills first soccer practice. He is a Nellis Thunderbug! He had a great time playing with all the other kids. We were real surprised to see all the natural talent that he has that his father and I don't have! He did a great job kicking the ball, dribbling it across the field and listening to his coach. We couldn't have been more proud of our Thunderbug! Now if we can only keep our thunderbug in training off the field!
I cut of Wills head cause he wasn't smiling! This was right before practice.
Taking a quick break.
Here he is doing quality stretches!
He just scored and is getting his ball ready to dribble.
A great action shot of him going to kick the ball!
2 comments:
GO LITTLE WILL!!!!!!! YOU ROCK ALMOST BIRTHDAY BOY. I LOOK FORWARD TO WATCHING YOU PLAY SOON.
EL PAPERINO AKA LIKES TO WATCH SOCCER GUY
So precious! Will he still have any games in November?
Post a Comment