Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Running day 7
Tonight I am very proud of myself. I ran almost the whole way with out stopping to walk once! So I walked more in the beginning cause I did 't want to run, but once I started running I didn't stop at all until i got to our front door! I was so awesome!! I realized tonight that if I play my music loud enough that everyone can hear it and stare at some very far away object I am good. I can keep running and push all the negative thoughts out of my head. The music is so that i have to focus on it since nothing can be as loud as that, hopefully hearing aids will be hot pink and look like earrings when i need them! Then staring at something far away makes me focus on that as being my stop point. So if it is so far that i can't get to it it works. I also saw a coyote tonight. It was in front of our street as I was heading back. It then ran up our street while i was turning up it. It made me nervous cause it ran beside our house. I would hate to think of it as getting my baby puggies. Coyotes are scary animals. Tomorrow I am going to start running in the morning so wish me luck that I survive this!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WOW! A wild animal is such a scary sight, but one that can eat you is even worse! We also found a wild animal in our drive way last night after Hunters Football game I had ran over it with the truck. A baby copper head!!!!! So where there is a baby, their has to be a mother and others!!! I went to wal-mart and climbed through the passenger side door to the truck so I would not have to walk around in the dark drive way... I know I am a chicken but I do not do SNAKE well! Great job on running, good luck with the morning! Let us know how it goes. All our love!
YOU GO GIRL!!! Way to go Emm!! After I had Marlee, I was 60 pounds over weight and from bed rest for 17 weeks I had NO back muscles!! It was a hard stuggle to get moving, so I hear ya girl!! But keep at it, it's tough at first but it will pay off!! Anyone that can drive 13 hours with 2 boys alone, or raise 2 boys alone for months, is a stronge women!! And you are!! So keep with it!!! I'm proud of you!!! :)
Post a Comment