Tonight though I got done even later than yesterday and I was guilted by William to do the whole run. Which is really great. I have come to the conclusion that I am a very slow runner. I knew this all along but I am really slow. I know it is cause I use a very small stride, but I don't think that I am ready yet for a full on stride. I think that may kill me so for now I am very slow. I am happy tomorrow since it is my Sunday to sleep in and William is teaching the primary lesson so it is 2 points for me! I love it!
1 comment:
Way to go Emily! as the turtle said, "Slow and steady wins the race!" Or just put one foot in front of the other and soon you'll be running faster to taste blood? Yucky! So hard core is he, but we LOVE him anyway!!! Great work one week down and one step closer to baby fun time... Keep up the good work,lots of love!
Post a Comment