Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Running day 8
Yesterday I got up at 6:30 and ran! I am not a morning person and I was shocked I got up early to run but I did it and I did well. I was even able to get in a shower before the baby was dropped off. I am so glad that I ran in the morning yesterday cause it was a very busy day yesterday. We did play group at our house, the kids decorated their own cupcakes. Then Nana came and played with the boys. They were so happy to have her come and play with them. Then we opened gifts and had dinner then Nana and I went to a NuFace party. We were there until 10:30. By the Time we got home there was only one thing to do and that was sleep! This morning I have not run yet. The baby was dropped off at 7 and I just didn't have the desire to get up around 5:30. I guess it will be another late night run for me today. I prefer running at night just cause it is dark. I like the anonymity of running in the dark. Plus you don't have the sun in your eyes. Very nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HOW COME IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT YOU, YOU, YOU!!! HOW'S ABOUT SOME PICTURES OF THE BIRTHDAY PARTY AND OF ALL THE MOST WONDERFUL PRESENTS THAT I SENT.
I'M GLAD THAT YOUR RUNNING IS DOING GOOD.
EL PAPERINO AKA NEVER ABOUT HIM GUY
Post a Comment