Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Running the Ever Growing Saga

So today I ran. It wasn't a fun run. I felt like a cripple today while I ran. After last nights run I ran into our neighbor Jessica and talked to her for another hour. Well, I didn't stretch afterwards and I have a little muscle on my right leg that likes to cramp up if I don't stretch it after running or walking. So needless to say it bothered me my whole run. I tried walking at one point to see if it would feel better and it actually felt worse! What a pain in the fanny!! It was probably good cause it kept me running, but it also had me take a short cut so i took about 1/2 mile off my run. Today the only person bothering me was William. I missed Amy calling me to run. I like it when she calls me to harass me, it makes me feel important! Sad I know! Now I am waiting for William to get off his computer and go to bed! Love you all!

3 comments:

Carol at WRESA said...

Wish we lived closer and I'd run with you!

Amy Hendrix said...

You Go Girl! No PAIN NO GAIN!

Anonymous said...

SEEMS LIKE A HECK OF A LOT OF WORK JUST TO HAVE A KID. MAYBE YA OTTA STOP WHILST YER AHEAD. I MEAN LIKE AFTER THIS YER OUT #'D AND THERE AIN'T EVER ANY GOIN' BACK. (OF COURSE IFEN I HAD STOPPED AT TWO.. ..) OF COURSE I LOOK AT WHERE SILAS AND HUDSON WOULD BE (OR WOULDN'T BE) IFEN YOUR BROTHERS STOPPED AT 2.

EL PAPERINO AKA COULDN'T STOP AT TWO GUY (MAYBE IT IS A GENETIC DEFECT)