I can hardly believe that this mini Batman is having his big Batman birthday party this weekend! Tonight as I was tucking him in I was telling him about when he was born and about how I never thought I could love him more, but I was wrong everyday my love for this little guy grows exponentially. I feel so blessed that I get to see him grow, watch his triumphs and most importantly be there to comfort him after the failures. Some times I am amazed that he is getting so big because in my mind he is still this super small baby who had the will of a giant. Even though now he is still on the small side of things, he is tougher than nails usually when he gets hurt. We love him very much! These are just some pictures of when he was first born and then one of him from a couple of weeks ago.

Isn't he the sweetest batman ever!

I love this picture!

look at how cute he is!
Here we are in the car at Zion National Park and he had to wear this hat! He even made his father wear the other matching hat!!
Happy Fourth Birthday Lil'Will!!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Little Will! We soooo LOVE you!!! We will call you later today and sing to you.
I hate that I look at these pictures of your sons and feel like I don't know them at all! They are such adorable boys. I often forget that James and Logan are only five months apart. Let's plan a time in the future to get together, we are only like 15 hours away...surely we could meet somewhere. Spring break, in March we are going to Southern Cal. Let's meet there, go to disney land or something! Love you guys!
Post a Comment