Sunday, September 20, 2009

Air Force Ball

On Thursday I received a phone call while I was trying to host play group that William had been given two tickets to the Air Force Ball on Saturday. If you are a girl you know that that is not enough time to get a dress and everything done in time. But needless to say I found a beautiful dress and we had a wonderful time at our first ball. We were put at the same table as most of the colonels in Williams wing. The evening was full of military pomp, many of the traditions were new to us but exciting to be a part of. I enjoyed having to get a nice dress and getting all dressed up as well as the night full of dancing!! I really enjoyed it and hope that we have many Air Force Balls ahead!

Here we are in front of a predator.
Same picture but with a finger in the way.
At home before the festvities
Our first picture of the evening!

3 comments:

Carol at WRESA said...

Emily, your dres is beautiful and you both look so good! What fun!

Anonymous said...

PRETTY COOL SHRINKS - YA'LL LOOK KINDA GROWN UP. GLAD THAT YA'LL ENJOYED YOURSELVES!!


EL PAPERINO AKA NON DRESSED UP DANCER GUY

Meg said...

Looks like y'all had so much fun! I'm super impressed you found such a pretty dress on such short notice ;)