Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Gone for a couple of days.

I tried to talk with William tonight but we kept getting disconnected from one another.  I know that a few days ago they had a very bad wind storm so that may be what kept us from having a good connection.  But the one thing I did get from him was that he was going to be gone for the next couple of days, or maybe he would not be near a computer anytime soon.  So I just wanted anyone who might want to write him an e-mail that he would not be responding anytime soon.  but please continue to e-mail him or snail mail him.  All contact with family and friends help him stay in good spirits.  Thank you for all your support!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SHRINKS - WHEN YA MAKE CONTACT W/ WHAT'S-HIS-FACE AGAIN, SEE IF HE KNOWS OF ANYBODY IN HIS UNIT (OR OTHERS) WHO DOESN'T HAVE ANYBODY WRITING TO THEM. WILL HAS SOOOOOOO MANY OF US MAYBE HE CAN SHARE US.
EL PAPERINO AKA WRITING GUY
PS HERE'S THOSE SILLY FUNNY LETTERS AGAIN